Experts recommend a daily dietary fibre intake of 25g for women and 30g for men. How-ever the average western style diet only contains 10-15g of daily dietary fibre. This leads to poor digestive health that can lead to further.
Sapiens SuperPlant Green Fibres to the rescue! Just a single scoop is equivalent to 5.8g of dietary fibre – to put this into perspective this is equal to the same fibre content as 2 large pieces of fruit. This is a ¼ of your daily fibre intake in a single scoop.
- 100% Natural
- Vegan Friendly
- Great tasting
- Contains Seven types of Dietary Fibre
- Fantastic source of Fibre
- Proudly Made in New Zealand
- FernMark Registered Product
Our Barley Grass Powder is manufactured from the whole leaf of young, freshly harvested Certified Organic Barley Leaf. This is a natural product, containing no additives or preservatives, and largely maintained the key nutrients from the nutritious grass.
This is the type of fibre that forms into gel in water. Think of this type of fibre as your gut 'cleaning sponge', which soaks up some nasties. Soluble fibre also may also have other health benefits.
This the type of fibre that doesn't dissolve in water. Think of this as your intestinal tract 'broom' that promotes the movement of waste - making the disposal of waste more efficient.
- Individuals who are seeking to boost their daily fibre intake.
- Individuals who seek a good tasting dietary fibre supplement.
- Individuals who have unhealthy bowel function.
- Individuals who want to achieve better general well-being
High content hydrolysed small molecules collagen peptides for a glow and healthy skin. SuperCollagen Hydrolysate 12000 is a safe and high content natural collagen peptide...View full product details